Wednesday, March 16, 2011

El Nido continued

El Nido is a rather charming little place.  I'm sure it won't last though.  In the area of the town, out on some of the surrounding islands, there are a number of pricey resorts (at 3 and 400 dollars a night), and they don't seem like much.  I guess they would be good for relaxation, but really, I don't see them being worth that kind of money.  I would want to stay in a place, not buy it.  Anyhow.





In town, there are tons of spots being built and it will soon become a bustling resort area that is a must visit by people seeking out of the way places.  Except that by then, it won't be out of the way any longer.  Another idyllic place to go will go by the wayside.  Here are some shots from the island tours I went on the past couple of days.
 This is the entrance to the small lagoon.  It's actually a fair size.









This is the view from the top of snake island.

No comments:

Post a Comment