Friday, September 2, 2011

My First Foot Massage


I'm fairly ticklish. I could never get through an actual massage. I would just be too jumpy, I would imagine. But after all the walking that I have been doing in my travels, my feet sometimes get pretty weary. I had met Sofia again for dinner, during which I convinced her to take a photo with me.

Then she said she was going to go for a massage. I thought I would try one as well, and figured that this might be the best chance I would get of finding a place that would treat me as a customer rather than a single man looking for things other than just a massage. We headed to one of the many, many, MANY massage places around. It was called Mint Massage. They had mint fragrance in the air. It was quite nice. And I had my massage. It did help. I think I will try it again sometime.



No comments:

Post a Comment