Thursday, September 1, 2011

Enjoying the Beach in Krabi


I arrived at Ao Nang Beach near Krabi in the morning. As I walked along, I was offered places to stay. But right across from the beach is an expensive place. Even in low season. I managed to find a reasonably priced place to stay and got settled. Then I headed out for a short walk. But as I looked out over the water, I saw...

It was time to find a place to get some lunch, even though it was only about 11:00. I got settled in a restaurant just in time and the rain came pouring down. It lasted only about an hour, but it was fairly exciting.

In the afternoon, I headed over towards a resort that was accessible by a walkway. It was quite a hike up the side of the little mountain between the beach and the resort. The resort was quite nice, although I am not sure I would want to stay there. The attraction of doing this little hike was the monkeys. There was a large group of them that were just at the beginning of the trail at the resort.



Then it was just walking around on the beach enjoying the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment